Peeks

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

All bottled UP - Illustration Friday 15

Legend has it that there was a box full of all the bad in the world, in my case it was a tempting bottle full of the bad in the world. Kinda reflects my mood about a lot of things at the moment, what with so much happening in the world, earthquakes, sorrow, mine explosions, nuclear power plants melting down, and general pollution. Not to mention the wars over oil and ideology, gunfire, riots, arson and political unrest in Africa.


So here's my take on the situation. No matter how many depressing things there are out there we also need to look for hope.
Let me know what you think about my drawing (constructive criticism of course) and I will really appreciate it.
Please note these images are copyrighted (C) Niki Maritz 2011.

So here is Pandora's Box (Bottle):
This image is done using Quink Ink, Eco Ink on Paper

Have a boring, uneventful day, and walk away smiling.

2 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY COOL MY FRIEND, REALLY GOT THAT PERSPECTIVE THING GOIN ON ;-)
    NEAT CONCEPT TOO
    A X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great concept and lovely inky effects. I like the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete