Peeks

Friday, April 22, 2011

Processes processes processes

So I have gotten my Fiction Project Book and now the rush is on to finish my work. This is an experimental piece and I was going to use ink. The problem I have encountered is the ink bleeds through the page and makes it look ugly. So I thought about sticking a blank page onto the others but it makes the pages fold funny on the gutter. So then I switched over to the idea of collage, using only colored pages from the magazine. I have now decided that since the project is about words news papers, magazines and other documents harbouring the written word. So I have drawn some of the pictures and written the first story. I have also drawn in most of the illustrations for the next 2 stories. So when I return home I will have to create. This is an exploration of media and my own mind. Who knows what it will look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment