Peeks

Monday, April 8, 2013

Keep out and stay out!

I used to have a massive kitchen bin. And a big recycling bin for all the stuff that was supposed to go out of my house. Same with organics. I had a big tub with my banana peels, carrot off cuts, egg shells and leftovers.

Well not anymore!
The big bin was stinky. The recycling bin was overflowing with boxes and bottles. And the organics bin would grow into something resembling the ogre from the marsh. It also had a pungent aroma!

The new house I am in is smaller. My big bin is empty in the garage and I haven't used it yet! I have a little bin. I empty
It every day almost! Same with the baby's nappies. They leave the room within a day of being removed from my baby's bottom. I put then all in the big bin outside.

Veggie off cuts and peels go into a bowl and are emptied by the end of the day! No more growing organic ogre!

Recycling is stopped at the door and also emptied into the bin outside. This all results in a very much less smelly, collective environment with less clutter!


No comments:

Post a Comment