Peeks

Monday, April 8, 2013

Save your money, use the library!

I love books! I have lots of books but I have limited space so I can't really buy any more unless they are on my kobo.

There are lots of fabulous children's books out there and I want to buy lots and lots of books! But books are expensive. The really awesome ones are very expensive because they are popular.

I have started taking Eve to the library. We go to the local music session for babies and then come home with a bag of books! Different ones each week keep things interesting and age appropriate. And they go back to the library the next week and we get new ones. This is something my mother used to do with myself and my sisters. Kind of a trip down memory lane.

Also you can get your kid their own library card. I am currently using my own until my daughter is old enough to do it on her own with a librarian and understand how it all works. Fabulous learning opportunities right here!

2 comments:

  1. There's story time at the library near my home but I've yet to make it to one :( I can't wait to go! :)

    ReplyDelete